Warranty starts from the date of purchase made on motosportsmax.com. During the warranty coverage period, we will cover manufacturer defective parts for all of our products.
Defective parts maybe requested by motosportsmax.com for review in order to approve the warranty parts for replacement. Once warranty claim is approved, we will send out the replacement parts within 2 business days by UPS ground or USPS ground.
These are Motosportsmax.com's Standard Warranty Policies applicable only to products purchased by you directly from the www.motosportsmax.com. The warranty service is found to have defects in parts or workmanship under the following terms and conditions:
Warranty Request Procedure:
1.Customer needs to contact customer service department for a Warranty Request Form.
2.Ship the defective parts with Parts Request Form you filled out to us.
3.After receiving the parts, MotoSportsMax will do an inspection and other necessary steps to repair, rebuild or replace warranty part and send them back to customer.
We will not acept warranty claim forms that do not have:
1.WARRANTY REQUEST FORM.
2.COPY OF ORIGINAL SALES INVOICE ON FILE.
You can first contact our Customer service Department for more details.
- Go Karts, Buggies, ATVs come with standard 12 Months Engine Manufacture Defected Waranty and 3 Months Manufacture defected parts Warranty Coverage
- Mopeds, Scooters, Mini Bikes come with standard 12 Months Engine Manufacture Defected Waranty and 12 Months Manufacture defected parts Warranty Coverage
- Labor is free if you send your vehicle to our warehouse facility for repair within warranty period.
- You may choose Extended Warranties Coverage for your shopping products . Extended warranties begins the day after the manufacturer’s warranty ends. Service keeps you protected beyond the manufacturer’s warranty to extend the life of your product.
The following are warranty limitations:
- Spark plugs
- Standard wear and tear: plastic parts & components (color coordinated Housings, etc.) batteries, brakes, brakes handles, seats, lights, belts and tires.
- Vandalism, fire or theft
- Crash or accident
- Unauthorized outside repair
- Warranty does not cover or reimburse any outside labor charges
- Warranty does not cover any towing or shipping charges to and from
The warranty excludes any failures that are not caused by a defect in material of workmanship. This warranty does not cover accidental damage, modification to the vehicle that are not manufacturers approved parts, normal wear and tear, abuse or corrosion and the following parts and items:
Air Filter, Tire, Chain, Seat, Bumper, Fender, CJC Boots, Drive Belt, Battery, Plastic, Oil Filter, Oil Change, Spark Plug, Sprocket, Fastener, Clutch Lining, Light Bulb, Switch Assy, Fuel Switch, Decals, Clutch Wear Part, Brake Lining & Pad, Torn/Puncture Upholstery, Full Set of Elec. Comp. Wire Harness, Gaskets.
- Customer is responsible for the cost of sending the warranty parts back to us, and we will ship it back to them with our own cost if it is determined as manufacturers defect.
- Engine case will be covered only if damage caused by internal mechanical failures
- Engine Returns: Must be returned as a complete unit otherwise, warranty will be voided automatically if parts are taken out from the engine
MotoSportsMax reserves the right to inspect any equipment or parts, which are claimed to have been defective in material or workmanship.
MotoSportsMax.com warranty does not cover any products that have been altered structurally, modified in any way, neglected, improperly maintained, used for racing, or used for purposes other than which it was manufactured.
This Warranty does not apply to any part or product, which in MotoSportsMax judgment shall have been misused, damaged by accident, lack of proper maintenance or care, used as rental or racing, rider abuse or altered in a way which adversely affects its performance or reliability, or which has been used for a purpose for which the product is not designed. Misuse also specifically includes failure to properly maintain oil levels, grease points and drive line shafts. All warranties are voided if the vehicle has been altered for use in racing or competition, or rented. Motosportsmax.com reserves the right to make changes in materials, design and warranty of the product without notice.
If you have any warranty issues, please call our Customer Service Department (877)-629-8001 or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Trained and friendly service representative are standing by to assist you with any warranty issues you may have.
Please read our full TERMS AND CONDITIONS before ordering from MotoSportsMax.com